Tuesday, September 15, 2015

September guest designer: Kristie



Hi! My name is Kristie and I am happy to be a Guest Designer for Stick It Down this month! I live in Connecticut with my husband, Mike, and our dog, Amber.  I have been a papercrafter for over 11 years and try to get crafty as often as possible. Some of my favorite companies are Stampin' Up!, My Favorite Things, Taylored Expressions and many more. I may have a slight addiction to stamps! I also love to color and have recently gotten into the watercoloring craze.  In addition to crafting, I love to read, watch my Boston Red Sox and anything to do with Disney. You can visit my blog here: http://mypaperlife.com

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome card Kristie! Congratulations on being September's Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a guest designer Krisite. I always love your cards and this one is no exception. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being the guest designer! I love, love, love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is just awesome. Congrats on being guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being the guest designer! Super cute card! Love that little mouse! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.