Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge

Welcome to the fifth Tuesday of the month challenge! This is where you get to go through our archives and use any sketch that you loved but missed playing along with, or use your favourite sketch again!  You can use any sketch that we have previously used, any at all!

Here is where to find our sketches:


There are lots of sketches to choose from! Can't wait to see which one (or more!) you pick!

Here is what our design team came up with when they chose their favourite sketches.

2 comments:

  1. Seeing all these layouts makes me want to try them again or for the first time!!
    Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this challenge I get to use the double page layout that I missed this month. I'm going to have to go thru and find some more double page sketches from before so I can do some more vacation layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.