Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge!


Please welcome our guest designer Rita!



Hi! I'm Rita and I live in Italy with my husband Vittorio and my 2 children, Giorgia (5 years) and Giacomo (3 years). 
I discovered scrapbooking many years ago but I started scrapbooking in 2009 and since that time not a day goes by without scrapbooking. It is the happy moment after work and family commitments ... all mine! 
thanks for choosing me as the winner ... I'm very happy to be the guest!


Our Design Team











5 comments:

  1. Welcome as our guest, Rita. I love your white space on your page and the blue circles. The DT did a great job on your pages also!! SO great to see so many fun photos and pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work ladies. I would love to do this sketch when I return home from vacation in August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got around to making a layout with this sketch, great sketch! http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2014/08/august-calendar-page.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.