Monday, June 12, 2023

June single page team!

 Hello Crafty Friends,

It's single page sketch reveal week over here at Stick It Down - our June sketch was created by Brandi:


We all love a multi-photo layout here - and this is how our single page team interpreted this month's sketch:


Such a fun sketch this month! I went WAY back into my stash for some vintage Studio Calico and Bella Blvd., along with some JilliBean Soup punch out embellishments.




I decided to use two larger photos for my layout, so I also stretched the background piece to complement. A little misting on the cardstock base & some gold embellishments made for a great wedding photo highlight. 




Here's a few snapshots of my little lady in Hawaii last year! I was inspired to make the rectangle in the background of the sketch a mixed-media focal point and then found that VW bus embellishment in my stash and fell in love with it. I had to use it! Too fun!



Be sure to join in the fun - you have until the end of the month to play along with any - or all! - of our challenges... just create a layout based on one of our sketches and link your entry in our sidebar.  If you share on social media, please use the hashtag #StickItDown.  We’ll choose one winner from the entries and they will be invited to guest design for us in August!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.