Monday, April 17, 2023

April card team!

 Today we have the card team!


I wanted to keep the card clean and simple in paper choices since I was using such an ornate die cut. 
-Mandi 




Loved creating from this sketch! Got a two for one as, why not! Lots of layers added and texture. Go over to my Blog to find out what I used to pull this together. -Sherry 

Super fun and versatile design - makes it easy to create two cards using the same papers.  Copic markers and My Favorite Things Stamps were the main element of my cards.  -Sharon



A fun little birthday card using some pattern paper and embossing folder to jazz up the "plain" part of my panel. -Monica

You have until the end of the month to play along with any - or all! - of the sketches.  Just add your creation in the linky in our sidebar.  We’ll choose one winner from the entries to guest design for us in June.  You can link up until 11:59PM EST on April 30.

If you share on Instagram, give us a tag (@stickitdown) and we'll share in our stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.