Monday, March 6, 2023

March Double Page Sketch Challenge


We're here to kick off another month by revealing our double-page design team's unique creations! 


 Lauren Mullarkey started us off with a fun sketch and our team adapted it to fit their needs. Take a peek at what they made and then join us with your own take!



Here I am still scrapbooking Christmas photos in March! Haha! Here's some precious moments from my family's Christmas in 2021. I used Vicki Boutin's Warm Wishes collection to complete it.




I inverted the two pages because of the way my photos worked out. :)  I used several "older" embellishments and some die cuts to complete my layout. 



I was super-excited to use the new Simple Vintage Life in Bloom collection from  Simple Stories on this layout, documenting a day out with my family.





This sketch worked perfectly to document these precious Easter memories.  Used Photoplay's Bunnies and Blooms.  Added some Mintay Chippies for added dimension.



What fun layouts! I hope this motivates you to pull out some paper and get scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.