Wednesday, February 15, 2023

February Guest Designer: Alicia O'Bryant

 Today we get to welcome our February Guest Designer: Alicia O'Bryant! 



Hi I am Alicia O'Bryant.  I am so excited to be a guest designer for Stick It Down this month.  I live in Cincinnati, OH. I have been married to my husband for almost 10 years.  I have one grown son and one fur baby.  I have been scrapping since just before my son was born over 20 years ago. The craft has evolved so much since I began.  Like a lot of crafters, I am a hoarder and it gives me such pleasure to use up all that old product mixed with the latest trends.  I also make cards which increases the amount of different techniques I employ in my crafting. Die cutting and paper piecing are favorites.  I am currently learning to master coloring with alcohol markers.  Besides crafting, my husband and I love to travel and go to concerts.  We go on an annual trip to Jamaica to see our favorite band with some of our best friends which I have featured in today's project.  I used all solid cardstock paired with some interesting ephemera including tickets, bingo markers and crinkle ribbon.  I hope it inspires you to scrap your good memories. 

You can find more of Alicia's work at these places:

Alicia decided to use our single-page sketch this month and created a layout about her time in Jamaica. Looks like a fun night! You can view her post here




We would love to have a chance to spotlight your work and become a guest designer! All you have to do is play along with our monthly challenges and upload your layout! We randomly choose winners each month and those winners become our guest designers. 

I hope that inspires you to get crafting so we can feature your work next!


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.