Monday, January 2, 2023

January Double Page Sketch Team

 

Happy New Year friends and welcome to 2023!  Ready to get going on some scrapbooking? We are too! Here's our fun double-page sketch for the month!



And here is what our lovely design team came up with! Clearly, we're all still thinking about the holidays and trying to document some photos from past Christmases!

Lauren

I created a layout with photos from my daughter's first Christmas Eve last year.


Bethany

Christmas baking day is always one of my favorite days! Here are a few of my helpers from last year!




We've collected so many ornaments over the years.  On Christmas Eve, we all picked the one that meant the most to us.  My daughter Abby chose a Panda ornament that we purchased in China.  My favorite one is Irish. 



January's sketch is perfect to document Christmas Day 2022 for my Christmas album. I used some of my favourite patterned papers and embellishments of the season!



Well done ladies! Such fun layouts! We would love to see how these layouts inspired YOU! Take the sketch, colors, patterns, embellishments, or anything else that caught your eye and use it to create your own magical layout! Double-page layouts are so helpful in scrapbooking holiday events!

We hope you'll play along this month! Make sure to upload your creation when you're finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.