Monday, October 3, 2022

October Double Page Sketch

Welcome to October! We are so excited to inspire you with our double page team's layouts today!

 
In late December of 2020, my husband and I took a last minute trip to Orlando with our closest friends.  We booked the trip and left 3 days later!  We spent New Years Day 2021 sitting poolside, which was such a nice change to the cold weather of Philadelphia!


I'm scrapping our family reunion from last year! Such fun memories, but oh so many pictures! I decided to only select some of the better photos and use those for layouts and then create pocket pages from some of the other ones. I'm also doing my best to use up some older paper sets so I used "Beautiful Life" from Echo Park to finish this one off! Thanks for looking!


Antonia
Autumn is my favourite season, and I usually take tons of photos. For this harvest layout I used lots of yellows and greens, and a lot of themed papers and embellishments to go with my photos. I mixed and matched different collections, and used lots of diecuts - the leaf banner, the title and some of the embellishment pieces were all cut with my silhouette machine... 




Like Antonia, Autumn is my favorite season.  I love the cooler days and nights.  I like the feeling of going back to school even though I haven't been a student in decades:)  For this sketch, I was able to document my daughter's trip to New Hampshire.  I started by splattering Dina Wakely's Guilt Gloss and then inking all the edges in CTMH's Toffee ink.  CTMH's Crisp Air worked well for this fall event!  I cut the title using my Cricut.



Wow! Thanks for all the great inspiration double page team! 
We hope you get to play along with our double page sketch this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.