Thursday, September 15, 2022

September Guest Designer

 Welcome to Barbara, our Guest Designer for the month of September!




Hi, I'm Barbara Greenburg from Columbia, Missouri. I was so pleased to have been asked to be a guest designer this month here at Stick It Down. I’ve been scrapping since 2008 when I got an album and supplies from my daughter for a gift. Once I started it didn’t take long till I was hooked. It is rare for me to miss a day of scrapping, unless I’m out on a favorite road trip, I’m home scrapping. It’s my passion. My husband and I have been married 17 years and we each have two grown kids. And between us we have 8 grandkids. So I always have plenty of pictures from them to scrap. And with my love of road trips so I have made many travel albums. My other favorite thing to scrap is Christmas. I keep all those albums chronologically starting back in 1951, the year I was born. 


Here's Barb's beautiful layout: 


Didn't she do a great job?! We hope you play along with us this September!



1 comment:

  1. Great layout, Barbara! Congrats for being chosen guest designer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.