Sunday, May 15, 2022

May Guest Designer--Amy Jo!

It's time to highlight our guest designer for the month of May--Amy Jo! Let's check out her fabulous layout and learn a little more about her:



Hi there! I'm Amy Jo and I live with my husband and 10-year-old daughter in Arvada, Colorado (but am originally from Minnesota). I earned my BA in Secondary Education with an emphasis in mathematics at ASU and went on to teach high school math for 6 years. In 2008 I moved to Denver, changed careers, and started coaching dancers full time in the NBA. My passion for scrapbooking started when I was in elementary school but really took off when my twin nieces were born in 2004. Family gatherings are still my favorite things to document, but I also love showcasing highlights from my NBA career. I discovered the online scrapbooking community during the pandemic and have thoroughly enjoyed "meeting" and being inspired by so many scrappers from across the country. Thank you for allowing me to contribute as a guest designer on StickIt Down.com this month; I am so grateful for the opportunity!


Thanks Amy Jo! We are so glad you joined us in designing this month. 

Do you want to try your hand at designing? Join our challenge this month and we'll announce our next Guest Designer the first of June!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.