Tuesday, March 15, 2022

March Guest Designer--Emiley!

We are so excited to share our March Guest Designer with you today! Emiley decided to use our single page sketch to inspire this really cute page of her puppy!  Check out how adorable it is!!


Here's a little bit more about Emiley!


Hello! My name is Emiley…I am a wife and mom of five from the Midwest.  I began scrapbooking about 20 years ago and absolutely love documenting my family’s big and little moments. I am always up for a challenge/scraplift/sketch inspired layout and am so thankful that I found the Stick It Down blog. It has been really fun to participate in the monthly challenges. Thank you so much for having me as a guest designer!! ❤️❤️

Instagram - one_scrappy_mama
Facebook - One Scrappy Mama


We would love for you to join us in our challenges in hopes that you can be a future designer too! We love meeting new people from the scrapbooking community, so be sure to join in and share your creativity with us! Have a great week!




1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.