Tuesday, February 15, 2022

February Guest Designer--Jessica!




Hello, my name is Jessica Shurts. I live in Minnesota with my husband and 5 kids ages 15, 13, 11, 9, and 3. I started scrapbooking when I was in high school. I love using fun papers and products to tell my family's stories. I love using my Cricut to make unique embellishments and titles for my layouts. Several years ago, I decided to make monthly recap layouts and use one page for a calendar hanging in our house. I have been using Stick It Down two page sketches for most of that time because they are so great and have a nice variety of designs. I used this month's sketch to create my March 2021 layout. You can see more of my work on my blog: Create and Share.

Here's what Jessica created based off our double page sketch:





Isn't it beautiful?? We hope you feel just as inspired as we did seeing Jessica's sketch! 
Come join in on the fun this month and you could be chosen as our next Guest Designer!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome colors on this double pager! Love it! The triangles are a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfecto! Love the colors, design, everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.