Friday, November 12, 2021

November guest designer... Donna!

 Hello all, My name is Donna Coughlin and I live outside of Reading, PA with my husband and my youngest son who is going to college right now, so we are almost empty nesters! I have four other children and 11 grandchildren, so I always have plenty to scrap. I have been scrapbooking since 2012 after a Disney vacation. Which as you can tell is my favorite thing to scrap. I have been a various design teams throughout the years, but have stopped that for the time being because I want to just relax and scrap at my leisure.


For the sketch I decided to move the banner over to the other page, because of the number and size of pictures I used and it looked better to me. I always save park maps, receipts, etc from our trip ( I don't know why!), so I added a real simple pocket by carefully gluing around the sides and bottom of the paper I added on the left hand side. The journaling card had glitter on it, so to bling up the layout a little more I added glitter glue to the title and the word Boo on the banner. The wood zig zag pieces I used purple glitter paint.
 
You can catch Donna on her blog, Villians,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.