Friday, October 22, 2021

October guest designer... Phillis!

 


Hi, My name is Phillis Walrath.  I am a retired school librarian and I live in upstate NY, right next to the Canadian border, with my husband of 26 years and my 23 year old daughter.  I have a married son who is 25 years old and has a Rottweiler.  I began scrapbooking about 20 years ago so I could create books for my kids.  I love putting paper together with embellishments to create a memory.  I began making cards when my friend started selling Stampin' Up.  I love how special each card was.  I now make all my cards for all occasions.  I have not sent out a store bought card in many years.

 

I was inspired by the 1 circle on the sketch.  I used  many rectangles for the base of my card.  I added the shiny ribbon and the 1 sequin to add some glam.  I try to keep my cards pretty flat so I can easily mail them.

You can see Phillis on her BLOG and  FACEBOOK. She also has a gallery HERE and HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.