Friday, July 9, 2021

July guest designer... Yvonne!

Hello there! Greetings from sunny Singapore! 

 
For this month's sketch, I decided to do a layout on the food I made for my family in June. I simplified the original sketch by using 2 of the same base papers for the spread because I have a lot of food photos. Instead of using 9 photos for the grid on the entire page, I went with 3 blocks of 4 photos each in the center...and used the rest of the space for embellishments. I tried to repeat elements on both the pages for a cohesive look.

If you like to see more of my work, you can check out my blog Do More With Less (where I share upcycled crafts, layouts, cards, mixed media projects).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.