Friday, February 12, 2021

February guest designer... Jennifer!

 

I'm Jennifer, married to Joe for 22 years and together we have two teenagers!  I started scrapbooking and card making about 13 years ago and have never looked back!  I don't always have as much time as I'd like to create, but enjoy it whenever I get the chance.  My family provides me with lots of pictures...whether they like it or not!  I'm always checking out various sketches online....old or new, I love sketches! 
 

The LO I've created for February's double sketch challenge is of my family while we vacationed in the Poconos in 2013.  A great sketch for several photos to feature my family hiking and enjoying the waterfalls.
 
You can find me on my BLOG  or Instagram: @scrappyjene98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.