We are adding a new member to our single page team! Sherry will share her first project with you in September!
Here is a little bit about Sherry:
Married for 28 years, mother of twins (now adults), Registered Nurse for 33 years, Entrepreneur and Designer.
I did own a papercraftering store for 5 years, which I enjoyed beyond words. My children were still home and in school so I had to decide between keeping the store or continuing on with my nursing career and nursing won as it was the most logical at the time. I've never stopped crafting and now my joy comes from sharing projects with people like you and being part of the virtual community.
Since childhood I've always been passionate about Paper Crafting, Vintage items, DYI and just being creative. As far as a "style" I would have to say I am the most comfortable with vintage, grunge and distressed. With that being said I will often get out of my comfort zone to try something new and different.
Highlights in my crafting journey thus would be:
- Attending CHA (now referred to as Creativation)
- Participating in classes ( in person ) from some of the best in the industry such as Tim Holtz; Vicki Boutin; Heidi Swap; Angie Blom; Hero Arts; Amy Tangerine; Spellbinders and so many more
- Creating the opportunity to start, own and operate my own papercrafting brick and mortar store
- Attending several Crop and Create events
- Having the privilege to design and create for several companies such as Magenta and Canvas Corp Brands
- Being published in creative magazines such as Creative Scrapbook and Scrap-N-Art
- The beautiful and lasting relationships built with people who share my passion