Friday, February 21, 2020

February guest designer... Brenda!

 
 
I'm a married mum with two lovely boys who manage to keep my life very busy and happy. We live in Delacombe/Ballarat, Victoria, Australia.  Scrapping, Mixed Media, card making and Beyond The Page are my passion and my boys, mum, family and friends are my inspiration. Crafting is deferentially my happy place and I love the friendships it has enabled me to make along the way.
 I was inspired by the over on the sketch to use an ornate oval die and as I love flowers I just had to include some on the card. I inked around the edge of the die cut oval to make it pop just a little. 
You can find more of Brenda's work on her BLOG and her FACEBOOK.

4 comments:

  1. This is just so gorgeous, i love it, Well Done Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card. There are so many beautiful details--a work of art. Just lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stellar! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Stick It Down February Card Sketch challenge! We hope you visit us often!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    And getting it set up is as easy as 1..2..3!

    Here is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    So, do you want to start making profits?

    Check it out here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.