Friday, January 24, 2020

January guest designer... Dorothy!

 

I have been stamping for nearly 20 years. After a couple of stamping parties and make and take sessions at local stores,  I began to make cards.  I am addicted to challenges...especially sketch challenges.   I also have a large gallery at SplitCoastStampers where my user name is etsdas.

I am a retired French teacher.  When hubby and I retired we became full time RVers.  Now we live in Arizona year round.  Unfortunately I have had less time to spend on cards, as I am a caretaker for my husband.  He has limited mobility due to Parkinson's. I recently developed the wet type of macular degeneration in one eye.  It makes coloring images difficult, so I use a lot of pre-colored digis and other designs.

My use of the sketch is pretty straightforward.  I used items I received as a prize - and I now have a birthday card for a daughter-in-law.
Check out Dorothy on her BLOG.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.