Friday, October 11, 2019

October guest designer... Barbara!


I’m Barbara Greenberg from Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, and I am Scrap-A-Holic for the past 11 years.   I call this hobby/habit the best non-paying job ever.  I get up in  the morning get my cup of coffee and come into my office/scrap room and I’m ready to go for the  full day.    I first go through all my e-mail from all my online scrappy friends I’ve made over the years and in different groups and
then  I go to my BLOG and check out my challenge blogs page I created and see what new sketches or challenge inspiration might be posted for the day.   I hope you might check out my blog and become a new follower.

Between my husband and I we have 4 kids and 8 grandkids and they keep me busy with so many fun pictures of them to scrap.   I also love to travel, whether somewhere fun to see 2 hours away or across country,road trips are the best so I love travel layouts.   Then there are theholidays, I love scrapping those too.   Well like I said, I’m a scrap-a-holic, I love scrapping everything.
I love sketches and that is why I am here today.   I was the winner of the August double page sketch challenge at “Stick It Down” and was asked to be a guest designer for the October double page sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.