Wednesday, November 28, 2018

January - June 2019 single page team!

Hello, everyone. My name is Cathy. And I live in Keelung City of Taiwan with my husband, an 18 years old daughter and a dog name little Ben. For my profession, I teach Chinese literary in junior high school.  I have always loved playing with handmaking, which has resulted in hobbies like sewing, baking, and garden design.  I start with making cards for my daughter’s birthday,  After my crafty friends took me into scrapbooking 5 years ago, I just completely addicted to it.
So I always want to spend more time for making a layout.  It’s so much fun to choose the papers, colors, inks, embellishments and other mediums. Hope you join us at Stick It Down.
My Blog   Instagram  Facebook  Pinterest
Hi there! I’m Carmen, a scrapbooker! Oh, wait! I’m also a wife, mother and grandmother! I was born in Brazil, moved to Panama when I got married with my sweetheart Alfredo in 1976. After quit my job as a bank officer in 2006 I was looking for a hobby.
Discovered scrapbooking at a LSS, instantly felt in love with patterned papers and embellishments. I did take a few classes and was immediately hooked. I love to work with sketches, try new techniques and styles. My family is the main source of inspiration for my layouts, also scrap travels and everyday life. Daughter in law, a professional photographer send me beautiful pictures of grandson Elliot, born in May 2016. My husband and I are doggy lovers, our two dachshunds passed away the
last 2 years, we are super ready for another puppy. Can’t live without wagging tails at home.

My blogInstagramPinterestFacebook

Sam

Hi, my name is Samantha (everyone calls me Sam), and I live in Northamptonshire in the UK with my husband and my 2 children.

I’ve always been into crafting, but I discovered Scrapbooking when my daughter was 3 weeks old, and the rest is history as they say!!

Scrapbooking is my passion and keeps me sane.  I was on the Design Team for Scrapbook Magazine and Craftaholics R Us, and I’m really looking forward to working alongside the talented DT for Stick it Down!


Hey, my name is Terri Morris. I live in South Yorkshire in the UK. Being creative is just something that I have always done, I start to get grumpy if I go a few days without playing with pretty paper.  I have been scrapbooking for approximately 15 years. I love to add lots of details to my scrapbook pages and am known to be an avid fussy cutter. My pages often consist of lots of layers to create texture and dimension. I dabble with mixed media on my backgrounds to add different colours, patterns and texture. Although I do like a white cardstock background it isn’t always my go to because if I love a pattern I like to show it off as much as possible. My scrapbooking mostly documents my 3 other passions in life, travel, food and my cats.

 MelissaKay

Hello!  My name is MelissaKay Pearson.  I have been in the scrapbook industry for nearly 2 decades.  I have four beautiful and energetic children who provide me with enough material to fill all of my scrapbooks, planners, and mini albums.   I do a bit of everything from scrapbooking to card marking to mixed media and even graphic design.  I have a wonderfully supportive husband who gave me the entire second living room for all of my paper, glitter and washi tape so I hope you’ll come on by and we can create together!  

Stacy
My name is Stacy Buller. I am a self-employed (Realtor) mom of two teenage boys. We live in Rhode Island (USA) in the town I grew up in. I've been married to my best friend, Michael, for 24 years this October and he supports my crazy addiction to paper crafting. I actually starting scrapbooking when my first son was born in 2001.  It was the fall of 2001. The World Trade Center was atttacked and I remember sitting on my couch, nursing my son, and wondering what kind of a world had I brought him into. To distract myself from the horrors on the news shows, I switched on the DIY network and got hooked watching Sandy Genoveese on her program DIY Scrapbooking (back in the day when the embellishments were Mrs. Grossman's stickers and you used deco edged scissors to fancy-cut your photo mats). But I've been at it ever since and love seeing the progression my albums and pages have taken.

 Keighley

Hey, my names Keighley, I’m 29 and from Accrington, Lancashire, UK. I’ve been Scrapbooking since I was around 17, I instantly fell in love with the hobby and all the gorgeous Scrapbooking supplies. I married my childhood sweet heart Tom last year, we have two children together TJ (7) and Darcie (3) and two furbabys Spud the staffie and Pippa the cat. I’m always taking photos of the kids and pets so I have lots to scrapbook. I scrapbook both 12x12 and A4 layouts. I’m enjoying A4 a lot more recently. I’m super excited to be joining the Stick It Down design team and I cant wait to see everyone’s creations xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.