Friday, January 26, 2018

January guest designer... Teresa

Please welcome Teresa as our card guest designer this month!


Hi, my name is Teresa, I am a single parent to Tyler who is 21 and away at University studying Stage Management.  I live in Sittingbourne, Kent in the United Kingdom and I am currently working as a Supervisor for a Frozen Food Supermarket, but in my spare time I love to make cards.

I have been crafting on and off for many years, starting with knitting and cross stitch.  After a back operation in 2013, I found myself with lots of spare time and decided to set up a blog to start showing my cards and I haven't looked back since.

My passion is colouring with my Copic and ProMarkers, but recently I have move towards clean and simple cards made with die cuts.  
I have a love for snowflakes, so found this sketch perfect.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats and that is such a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, love the colors and the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alpha Testo Maxxx The magnitude of these marks also is likely differ a lot from one in order to person another from the time there s no global standard for this. Though stretch marks do not cause any health hazard but these kind of are ugly to appear at because of this most locate them removed as soon as probable. http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/alpha-testo-maxxx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous, I LOVE how the background makes the snowflakes, and "word" POP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.