Friday, July 21, 2017

Guest designer... Natalie!

Please welcome Natalie as our card guest designer today. Actually, she made a card for a pocket page!
Hi, my name is Natalie Dill, and I am a life-long scrapbooker. I am a mom to two little boys (3.5 and 8 months), wife to an amazing dude, and all-around crafty gal. I have a passion for papercrafting, but I also dabble in holiday crafts and home decor projects when I have time. I document life mostly through scrapbooking 12x12 pages mixed with Project Life and pocket pages to incorporate all the very many photos I take. I fell in love with the traveler's notebook trend earlier this year, and I have been actively trying to use it for quick memory keeping such as jotting down funny things my child says or document baby milestones, along with instax photos. When I'm not crafting or child-rearing, I enjoy traveling, reading, geocaching, boating, kayaking, netflixing, and puppy-playing.

You can see many of my creations on Instagram @scrappinhappy. Thanks for having me!

Here is our card sketch:

and here is what Natalie made:



Thanks so much, Natalie!

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.