Friday, June 23, 2017

June guest designer... Migdalia

Welcome Migdalia as our card guest designer this month!


Hello to all! My name is Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M. I am from New York. 
I've been paper crafting since 2011. I love to make cards, yummy treats and 3-D paper crafts. Especially for card drives.
Recently I am enjoying coloring with my Spectrum Noir Markers, which I continue to practice. I am super excited to be a Guest Designer at Stick It Down.

Here is Migdalia's card:

You can view more on her BLOG
 You have until the end of the month to play along with this sketch - or any of our sketch challenges.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for allowing me to be this week's card sketch guest designer!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the layering of the die-cuts on the watercolor background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We loved having you.