Friday, May 26, 2017

May guest designer... Crissi



We have two guest designers this week! Please welcome Cristina.

I'm Cristina, on the web known as Crissi. I have a blog since 2006 and it's called scrapidee.blogspot.it. I know scrapbooking since my daughter was born 14 years ago, I wanted to enhance photo albums and so I met scrapbooking. I've fallen in love with this hobby right now and I've never stopped, I need to practice it a lot to create relaxation areas during the day and for personal satisfaction. I'm part of two Italian design teams, scrapperdellanotte (www.scrapperdellanotte.it) and a craft shop (ww.hobbydicarta.com). Lately, I'm focusing on online challenges to get new ideas and I'm very happy to have won the SID challenge.
 This is our May card sketch:

Here is Crissi's card:

 Thank you Crissi!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations christina. it is a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.