Friday, March 17, 2017

March guest designer... Clara

Please welcome Clara as our single page guest designer this month!

Here is a little bit about Clara:

Hello everyone! I'm Clara from Santiago, Chile. I am a nice mom of 2 girls and a chihuahua and Hugo's loving wife. I consider myself a rookie in Scrapbook but believe me that I put all my love in each Layout I make. I have only been 3 years in this and it really is a wonderful therapy and I must say that my style is quite eclectic (a bit of this and the other) and my favorites are the Layout. I thank the girls of SID for giving me the opportunity to show my work and I invite you to my blog.

This is our March single page sketch:

 and here is Clara's page:


Thanks so much Clara!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice :)
    Lindo. Puro amor .me encantó

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindo LO!!!! puro amor puro...
    Felicidades :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarita que lindo !!! Puto amorshhh, me encanta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Clara and such a pretty page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww I really liked your love letter!!! Such a Nice LO! XoXo Clarita!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.