Friday, February 17, 2017

February guest designer... Cheryl!

Today we welcome Cheryl as our single page guest designer this month!


Hi everyone! My name is Cheryl Even and I’m very excited to be a guest designer for Stick It Down this month.  A Southern California native, I have been married to my college sweetheart Greg for 24 years and am a SAHM to two wonderful boys, Adrian and Elliot, as well as being a foster mom to two little sweeties. I’ve been scrapbooking ever since I went to my first scrapbooking party and decided to try it for a month to see if I liked it. 18 years later, I think you could say I stuck with it and loved it! Although my life is really busy with raising four children and leading a women’s Bible study at church, I usually find time every week to sneak away to my craft room to scrapbook, and then I post my completed work on my blog, http://evenmorescrapping.blogspot.com/.


Here is our sketch:

and here is Cheryl's page:



Thank you Cheryl!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.