Wednesday, November 23, 2016

November guest designer: Kaylie

Welcome Kaylie as our double page guest designer this month!

 
Hiya, I'm Kaylie, and I live in Gloucestershire, UK.
I'm a very recent stay at home mum with one very well behaved toddler, my husband and my cat, Neko.
I love keeping busy and have enjoyed crafts of all sorts since I was a girl, It was only when I brought a Silhouette Portrait to make my wedding invites did I find out about scrapbooking, though I've kept memorabilia and taken lots of photos for years. I really love this hobby as it merges all my favorite things to do in one go. 
I started my blog (koalakreates.wordpress.com) a few months ago and will no doubt be completing more challenges in the future!
Thanks for reading :)

Here is our November double page sketch:
Here is Kaylie's page:

Love Kaylie's take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this month, Kaylie :)

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Thanks for being an awesome guest designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylie, congrats and great layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.