Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March guest desinger: Alicia



Hi My Name is Alicia O'Bryant, I currently live in Ohio but I am a Southern girl originally.  I am married with a teenage son.  Sometimes I am glad I have only one!  I have several nieces when I need to get my girl fix and scrap a pink page or make a really pretty flowery card. I have a fur baby named Webster, who also gets scrapped!

I have been a crafter since childhood.  I love paper but I have dabbled in all sorts of mediums.  Scrap booking and card making are my favorite.  And I so love sketches!  For this month's double page sketch I knew exactly the pictures I wanted to use.  I am still working on my wedding album from a couple of years ago and the number of photos in this sketch was optimal for all the photos of my decor.  Of course,  I made all the the decorations myself and my brooch bouquet.  I said I was crafty!  I even used some of the same papers from the boxes on the layout.  I hope you like my take on this sketch.  You can check out my crafty goodness on my blog:  Golden Goddess Designs. Thanks so much to Stick It Down for having me as a Guest Designer.


 Thanks so much, Alicia!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Alicia and great double page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely double sketch, Alicia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.