Sunday, November 8, 2015

November guest designer: Rainny

Hello, my name is Rainny, and I live in Taiwan.
I've been a secretary in a small company for 11 years.
I got married in May this year and we have a puppy daughter, Riceball.
My husband is very supportive of my hobby.
When I was a university student, I started making cards.
In recent years, I love scrapbooking. 
I like to record the life and treasured memories by scrapbooking.
I also host the non-profit club, "More Handmade Challenge," and hope more people love scrapbooking and card-making.
I made a lot of friends from this club and learnt from each other.
This is one of the best things of hosting the club. 
It's my pleasure to be chosen as the guest designer at Stick It Down.
If you would like to see more of my work, please visit my blog: http://rainny0127.pixnet.net/blog .

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.