Sunday, February 22, 2015

Guest Designer: Amanda Wolff



My name is Amanda and I live in a small town north of Waterloo with my boyfriend.  I have been scrapbooking since I was little and now that I am older I find myself doing it all the time.  I am constantly trying to find new techniques to try while I am in my craft space.  I usually am a single page type of girl but this double page sketch was too good to resist.  I had a lot of fun working out of my comfort zone while creating this layout! I can’t wait to see what you have created!



Thank you for being our guest, Amanda! We love your wonderful take on our sketch, looks like it was a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous layout Amanda.. Congratulations on being Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An incredible layout Amanda!! Glad to have you guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda love your LO and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda...thanks for joining us...LOVE your 2 pager...so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, love your double pagers! Love your cute airplane! Great title! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! I love your papers and airplanes! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.