Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge


We actually had 2 guest designers this week, and I completely messed up by forgetting to post Wendi's layout! So, please welcome Wendi this week as well (she won our Anything Sketch challenge in July!)


Hello there... I am very grateful to Stick it Down for having me as a GDT.
I'm wifey to my hot hubby, Jeremy for over 15 years, and mom to wonderful, 3 cute kids who keep me super busy (all 3 kids are named after cities in different countries). We live in sunny So Cali, and I am a beach lover!!! Scrapbooking has become my creative outlet which I LOVE to do in my spare time. I enjoy making layouts, cards, creating home decor items for our house, and altering!!! I LOVE it all. I LOVE my ipod and itunes, I'm a HUGE Depeche Mode fan, love to walk & do zumba, relax at the beach, and hang out in thebackyard with my kids!


Please welcome our 2nd guest designer this week, Pamela!


Hi! My name's Pamela, cosmicgirl-scrapper for the web, and I'm a Swiss girl :-)

I bumped into scrap in 2007 through internet and it was love at first sight!
I don't think to have a well-defined style, I like to think to be in constant evolution ...
Many thanks to SID for this opportunity and happy scrap to all ...!


And now our fabulous design teams' creations!













6 comments:

  1. Ladies these are really great LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME, Pamela......congrats for being guest designer this week..I love your page...
    XoXo,Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Pamela and Wendi! Beautiful pages! Congratulations on being the Guest Designers! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Wendi!!!!! i love your layout....congrats....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my LO... http://scrapperita.blogspot.it/2014/08/nuovo-dt-nuova-avventura.html
    I had uploaded yesterday ... but now there is! I do not understand ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.