Monday, July 3, 2023

July Double Page Sketch Team

Happy July! Wow can you believe we're already this far into 2023? It's gone by fast! Since it's summer I hope you've been able to enjoy the additional sunshine and that you've found some time to scrapbook on the rainy days! Here's another sketch to get your creative wheels turning!


Thanksgiving in July. ha--I took some liberties with this layout.  But
it worked out for all my holiday photos.  I have been having fun going
through "older" papers and embellishments and using up some of my stash.



I modified the sketch to incorporate a few more snorkeling photos from our trip to Hanauma Bay (on the island of Oahu). What a wonderful day to enjoy the beach and ocean life!


I tried to stick to the sketch as much as possible this month. I love sketches like this one - there is enough room for multiple photos, embellishment clusters and showcasing the beautiful patterned papers, too!



I also followed this sketch.  It worked perfectly for the pictures I had.  I used the new summer line Photoplay.


Isn't it fun to see how differently people scrapbook? Thank you double-page team for the incredible inspiration this month! Now it's up to you! Let's see what you can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.