Monday, April 3, 2023

April Double Page Sketch

 Happy April! I hope this month brings everyone some warmth and sunshine! To get us started with some fun scrapbooking this month, let's check out what our double-page team has been up to:

Here's the sketch they are basing their layouts off of: 




My husband, brother, sister-in-law and I went parasailing in Hawaii last February. It was our first time trying parasailing and we absolutely loved it. We saw a momma whale and her calf while we were in the air and then once we got back to the boat we saw both whales breach the surface. It was an incredible experience! 





I promised myself I would start using my "stash" of papers and embellishments. So here's my take on this fabulous double page sketch that is quite versatile.  Visiting family photos are always fun to scrapbook. 




Antonia

I love, love, love scrapbooking Autumn photos! I have been using lots of deep, rich yellow on my Fall layouts - they harmonise so well with my photos! For this layout I chose the Ginger Snap collection from Pretty Little Studio - such a beautifully whimsical collection, and matched my colour scheme perfectly!



I have been dying to scrapbook some Spring, festive pictures.  I broke out my colorful Rosie's Studio stash and documented a weekend away with friends.  To give the first page some interest, I cut out a large heart and backed it with the Rainbow paper.  Love Spring, bring it on:)




I just love the variety that we get to see each month from this team! How fun! I hope this inspires you to document some memories and play along with our challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.