Wednesday, March 15, 2023

March Guest Designer

  Today we get to welcome our March Guest Designer: Jessica Shurts! 





Hello, my name is Jessica Shurts. I live in Minnesota with my husband and 5 kids ages 16, 14, 12, 10, and 4 1/2. I started scrapbooking when I was in high school. Between cooking meals and driving my kids to all their activities (lots of soccer and dance), I love using fun papers and products to tell my family's stories and using my Cricut to make unique embellishments and titles for my layouts. I love Stick It Down sketches as a starting point for my layouts and cards. I use the double-page sketches for my month-in-review layouts. This month's sketch was used for April 2022.

You can see more of my work on my blog, Create and Share.



Jessica is one of our avid double-page followers, so it's no surprise that she decided to use the double-page sketch to create her layout!




We would love to have a chance to spotlight your work and become a guest designer! All you have to do is play along with our monthly challenges and upload your layout! We randomly choose winners each month and those winners become our guest designers. 

I hope that inspires you to get crafting so we can feature your work next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.