Tuesday, February 7, 2023

February Double Page Sketch Team

  

Welcome to February and a month where we get to focus on all things LOVE! Lauren created this fun Valentine's-themed sketch and then our design team each took a turn putting their creative brains to work! You'll notice each of us actually used the sketch to document something other than Valentine's Day---and that's ok! Do whatever you feel led to scrapbook!


Lauren

I created a layout for my pregnancy album about setting up my daughter's nursery.  It's pinks and purple florals with some Beatrix Potter Bunnies.  I even handmade her mobile out of felt. 




This layout is about my daughter's first birthday! I found that fun cake-cut file and knew it had to be used with these photos! This was such a fun day that I now get to remember forever. 


  Sharon

This layout worked great for several photos of my husbands Birthday.  Always fun for family to get together for any occasion.






I combined Autumn and winter collections to create this layout documenting about how pumpkins are stored during the cold winter month in the countryside.

 

Isn't it fun to see how differently everyone uses one idea? 
We want to see yours! Be sure to post your creation so we can see what you were inspired by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.