Monday, December 5, 2022

December Double Page Sketch


Happy December everyone! We have a fabulous, holiday inspired sketch that is sure to help you scrapbook some past Christmas photos! Check out the sketch and our design teams inspiration below:

                             


I created this layout with photos from my daughter's 1st Christmas last year.  This sketch gave me a great opportunity to use stamps on my layout (all of the bows on the ornaments).


Another fun Christmas with family! 

When I saw this sketch, I immediately thought-- Snow Globe!!  Using a Cricut image, I cut out a 10.5 inch snow globe.  Then, I carefully lined the edges with foam tape and filled it with lots of shaker goodies!  Next, I placed acetate on top and then glued down the frame. I love how it came out and I can't stop shaking it:)


Twinkle the Christmas Mouse is the newest addition to our festive family celebrations, and I documented his first journey to Scotland with this double page layout! 



Weren't those layouts so great? Love them all! 

We hope you get a chance to use these designs as some inspiration this month! Make sure to link back what you create, so we can share in the joy with you! Have a great holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.