Monday, November 7, 2022

November Double Team Sketch

Here in the USA, Thanksgiving is a holiday that's right around the corner! Time with family, food and laughter are all wonderful things we're looking forward to, but we're also grateful for YOU! Our wonderful readers who follow Stick It Down faithfully each month. 

To kick off another month of fun, we have this beautiful sketch designed by our double page page friend Lauren Mullarky! We would love for you to copy this sketch, use your own creative elements to make it fun and then post it back on our website! We want to see what you've created! 

Here are some of our designers showing what they made this month:





I loved this sketch! Such a great sketch if you have lots of vertical photos to use! I had a fun flowery cut file on hand that I decided to use up and added lots of embellishments instead of one big title. 



I used this month's sketch to document Queen Elizabeth II's funeral. The colours on the images were quite strong primary colours, so I chose more muted colours for my background. I chose the  embellishments to compliment, rather than compete with the photos - the florals were perfect for creating the elongated cluster on the left! 





I had so many photos from my daughter's birth and this layout worked so well with them.  I am a huge fan of all things vintage and this baby collection just spoke to me.  I stamped my daughter's name for the headline - I love running a headline along the photos like this.  




For my LO, I decided to scrap last Halloween and mix up the sketch a bit.  To add some interest, I stenciled a web in the upper left corner.  For the title, I used CTMH's small shaker dies to create the word BOO!


WOW! What a fun mix of layouts! We hope you take the time to join us this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.