Monday, September 5, 2022

September Double Page Sketch

We have another month of fun awaiting you! So let's get started with our double page sketch!  


This sketch is perfect for showcasing lots of pictures! 

Here's what our design team came up with:











Together time with family is oh so precious and since we just lost our wonderful Grandma Irene, I decided to create this layout commemorating some of that special family time we were able to spend together before her passing. This sketch helped me preserve some of those memories --- which is the wonderful thing about scrapbooking! I used the "Have Faith" collection from Echo Park.




Even though it's September, I'm still catching up on scrapbooking our holiday memories. I chose my papers and embellishments from various different summer themed collections, based on colours: blues and beiges to compliment the photos, and pinks, lilacs and yellows to give a bit of a contrast and interest to the page. I had a couple of large photos to scrapbook - I found this month's sketch perfect for these - I just replaced the grid format with them!




Wow! What a variety this month! I absolutely love it! I hope these layouts inspired you to get scrapping! Make sure to post your layouts using the sidebar so we can see what you've created!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.