Friday, April 16, 2021

April guest designer... Lilian!

Hello, my name is Lilian and I'm honored to be the April Scrapbook Guest Designer! I've always liked to make things. I started rubber stamping in 2004, and I usually include stamping in my projects: cards, scrapbooks, altered and mixed media art, etc. I am a Close To My Heart Maker and sometimes I make my own Digital Stamps.


I loved the sketch! I was inspired by the flowers and knew I wanted to either use stamped or handmade flowers...I ended up using a new stamp set. I stamped, fussy cut all images and colored them with alcohol-based markers. I changed the frame - instead of the heart, I made it into a square shape. 

You can find Lilian on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.