Tuesday, December 29, 2020

January - June 2021 single page team!

 We're pleased to have some of our single page team returning, but you'll also recognize a couple of new faces! The single page team this term is gonna be fire!

Hello, everyone. My name is Cathy. And I live in Keelung City of Taiwan with my husband, an 20 years old daughter. For my profession, I am a teacher in junior high school.  I have always loved playing with handmaking, which has resulted in hobbies like sewing, baking, and garden design.  I start with making cards for my daughter’s birthday,  After my crafty friends took me into scrapbooking 6 years ago, I just completely addicted to it.
So I always want to spend more time for making a layout.  It’s so much fun to choose the papers, colors, inks, embellishments and other mediums. Hope you join us at Stick It Down.
My Blog   Instagram  Facebook  Pinterest

My name is Alex and I’m from Melbourne.  I also go by PinkCraftyMama!  I live with my hubby of almost 20 years, am cautiously navigating the field of raising a teenage boy, and wrangling two crazy cats.

I love creating all-the-things!  Scrapbooking is my passion since the storytelling and consequently memory keeping aspect is very close to my heart..  I also love card making and teach the odd class locally.  Besides papercrafting, I enjoy quilting, baking and all things Jane Austen.
 
 Sherry
Since childhood I've always been passionate about paper crafting, vintage items, DYI and just being creative.  As far as a "style" I would have to say I am the most comfortable with vintage, grunge and distressed. With that being said I will often get out of my comfort zone to try something new and different.
 

Hello!  My name is Wendy Crowe and I am so happy to be part of the team!  I have been an avid scrapbooker for over 20 years.   With a supportive hubby, and an active son and daughter, and another happily married daughter, there is never a shortage of topics to scrap.  I am a huge Disney fan and try to incorporate it into some of my pages sometimes.I have dabbled in just about every technique and trend related to scrapbooking over the years.I consider myself to be a whimsical scrapper and I have fun playing with all different papers and embellishments.  I do tend to collect a lot too…lol.  

 Melissa

 

Hi!  I’m Melissa and I’m excited to be making single pages for SID.  I live in Prairieville, Louisiana.  I was born in La.  and have lived most of my life here.  I’m a stay at home mom to my three kids and one dog.  I started scrapbooking in 2005 when my husband was deployed.  I really felt that was important to document for our kids.  I’ve been hooked since then.  I find scrapping to be very relaxing and I love the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.