Friday, September 25, 2020

September guest designer... Vivi!


I`m Vivi Casale, happily married and live in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
I work as a secretary for over 35 years now and have been crafting for more than 10 years. In the past,  had opportunity to join few design teams and had my own magnolia stamps challenge blog. 
Now, I love spending time in my craft room playing with my stamps, copic markers, scissors, big shot & silhouette trying something new and sometimes making things that are out of my comfort zone.
Besides crafting my others passions are: travel around the world, books and purple color!


Sketches are awesome, love them.  I normally follow it as it is, don`t change much.
so I chose a cute bear holding a flower stamp and colored it with Copic markers as I wanted it to be the focal point of my card.
I love working with embossing folders, always play with them if I get a small chance but the sketch was great and allowed me to have a big part of it embossed, so I used a flower folder. 
I wanted it as clean as possible so I decorate with a small paper rose, cristals drops, tiny pearls,  few sequins and added diamond stickles all around the sentiment to have some sparkle on the card!! 

You can find Vivi on her Instagram HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.