Friday, August 21, 2020

August guest designer... Marie!

I'm a retired teacher who started making cards and scrapbooks in 1994. I've been a Close to My Heart consultant since 1996. My other passions include golf, Cricut crafting and quilting. For several years I was the moderator for the Color My Heart Color Dare Design Team challenge blog and have served on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog, Heart2Heart Challenge Blog, Addicted to Stamps and More and Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design Teams.



Since I'm an avid golfer and have lots of golfing friends who have birthdays coming up, I decided to use a golf theme for the repeating image on the card sketch. I printed the greeting from my computer with my laser printer and used Minc gold holographic foil and leftover scraps from holographic poster board as the focal mats. The golf ball image is from last year's Stampin' Up Clubhouse stamp set. 

See more details about Marie's card HERE.


You can also follow Marie on her Pinterest and her BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.