Friday, March 15, 2019

March guest designer...Yvonne!

Greetings from sunny Singapore! My name is Yvonne and I love to make stuff! My style is eclectic at best but really a mishmash of whatever tickles my fancy at that point in time! I love to experiment with mediums and play with textures but my projects always involves some form of upcycling and loads of colour!

You can see more of my work on my blog Do More With Less, Facebook and Instagram.


Yyam photo.jpg

For this month's sketch, I upcycled some Chinese Lunar New Year home decorations and incorporated them on my layout to reflect the festive season. Because I used four 4R photos, I kept the rest of layout fairly simple with a sprinkling of small stickers to keep the focus on the photos. 

4 comments:

  1. Love your layout! SO happy that you are the guest designer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good article ,,,,,Amazing free offers for Free Software Files is prime goal to give those product which customers need as photoes, videoes or any file format. The rule objective is to give direct downloading association with no waiting so customers can download immidiatly.
    check it now
    https://www.freesoftwarefiles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.