Friday, January 25, 2019

January guest designer... Bev!

Please welcome Bev Code as our January card designer!

I was new to online scrapping since April 2009. There were so many amazing sites that were my learning curve to this amazing world of scrapbooking. My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping almost 10 years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart’s content. I love scrapbooking and crafting along with fun things it entails with online friends, forums and FB. The learning process has been interesting and creative also. Other crafts I love also are needlepoint, sewing, knitting, crochet and taking lots of photos. Family and friends are the subjects of my scrapping, along with nature, ancestry and vacation sites. I presently live in our new house in Listowel, Ontario. We spend extended time October – April in Florida except for our return to Canada for Christmas with family. While in Florida I take my scrapping stash with me for some crafty time too…. I don’t leave home without it.

You can see more details of her card at her BLOG

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.