Friday, December 7, 2018

December guest designer... Haven!


Hi everyone! My name is Haven Amacher and I’m very excited to be a guest designer for the double page layout this month at Stick It Down.  I have been living in Oregon for the last 23yrs with my husband Ben and our four kids, Ashley, Jessica, Danielle, and Eric who are the primary subjects of my scrapbooking projects.  I just started a new job with Junction City high school as an instructional aid and balance the remainder of my time volunteer coaching cross country and track for the middle school along with leading a girl scout troop. You can find my latest creations on my BLOG
Even though the photos are of evergreen swags for Christmas decorations I wasn't feeling the traditional colors associated with Christmas.  The Swags even sported bright icy blues, lime greens and Silver/ White adornments.  My layout definitely reflects our color choice.  I opted not to use the big bow on the sketch as it also felt traditional.  I also substituted felt flowers and hand drawn leaves for the holly embellishments. Totally love how this turned out.  

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.