Friday, November 16, 2018

November guest designer... Gina!


Hello! I'm Gina and I'm excited to be the SID guest designer this month and work with the single page sketch.
I'm 41 years old and I live with my family in Pompei, near Naples (Italy). I've been scrapbooking for about 10 years. I love this hobby! 
I started with the cardmaking but now I really like creating layouts, pocket letters and snail mails. My style is 'Clean and simple' and very colorful! 
For the realization of this layout I used the fussy cutting technique. 
Even the white stitching was done by hand.
I really enjoyed working with this sketch!

You can follow Gina on her BLOG, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.

Here is Gina's page:

 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulazioni!! Hanno scelto benissimo,i tuoi progetti sono meravigliosi. Non vedo l'ora di vederne altri. A presto ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazieeeeeeee!!! Ce ne saranno, preparati!!!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.