Friday, December 15, 2017

December guest designer... Hannah!

We have the amazingly talented Hannah as our guest designer this month!




Hi! I’m Hannah Zheng. I live in Taiwan. I’m married and have two children and I have a work on daily. 
I play scrapbooking about 4 years ago. I want to save memories with my children and then I love it. 
I also like to make cards. Mini album. ATC and other handmade. Recently I love mixed media work. 
I love to creative because it can let me feel less pressure in the live and feel happy! 
I hope I can play forever!
I am so excited can be guest designer at SID in December. Thank you for Stick it down challenge.

You can see more of  Hannah's work here:

This was our sketch this month:


and here is Hannah's page:


2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.