Saturday, October 21, 2017

October guest designer... Maria!

Please welcome Maria as our guest designer this month!


Crafts by marialachica was born in 2010 when I decided to start making my own greeting cards.
A year before I was brave (or foolish…) to make my own wedding stationery without any prior knowledge or experience in crafting! I’ll tell you a secret: it didn’t end up being any cheaper than getting custom bought ones! But hey, I loved the experience and hence I started doing it a bit more seriously afterwards.
As I just said, it all started with greeting cards. Looking back at the photos of my first ones, I can’t believe how far I’ve come in all these years. My style has changed and I am now a bit wiser regarding materials and techniques. I also know my limitations and there are some crafting trends that I know I will never be able to follow! (for example, water-colouring…)
I am mum to boy/girl twins, married to Jon and we all live in Basingstoke, UK.

Here is her page:


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.